Match the Ingredients Facebook Contest
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The contest described in this document (“Contest”) is organised and promoted by IOI City Mall Sdn Bhd.
2. By participating in this Contest, participants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Contest (“Terms”) which at the date of publication are set out below. IOI City Mall reserves the right to change the Terms (including the dates of the Contest and the prizes or their value) at its sole discretion without notice.
3. Except as other specified in these Terms, IOI City Mall’s decision on all matters relating to this Contest is final, conclusive and binding on all participants and no correspondence will be entertained.
1. IOI City Mall is organising 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗦𝗧 and will be posted on IOI City Mall’s official Facebook page at www.facebook.com/IOICityMallPutrajaya/ from 17-30 November 2020 (“Contest Period”). Participants should comment the answer under our Facebook post before the cut-off date / time of the contest.
2. Each participant shall submit his/her entry as a comment on our Facebook post.
3. The official time is Malaysia Facebook time. Any entry posted after the cut-off date/time will not be considered.
4. TEN(10) Lucky winners will be chosen based on the accuracy of the answer at the sole discretion of the judges. Winners will receive ONE (1) unit of:
-Meal voucher from SECRET RECIPE worth RM100 each
5. Winners have to submit their personal details to our IOI City Mall’s Facebook and will be required to produce a photocopy of valid ID (NRIC) to collect the prize at Management Office, Level 3A, IOI City Tower Two, Lebuh IRC, IOI Resort City , 62502 Putrajaya, Sepang, Selangor during normal business hours (Mondays to Fridays from 9am – 6pm) to pick up their prize.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All winners will be determined by Management of IOI City Mall (whose decision shall be final) by the given deadline after the closing of the last round and notified within a reasonable time via a winner announcement post in Facebook.
2. All winners must contact the administrator of www.facebook.com/IOICityMallPutrajaya/ via Facebook Message by the given deadline and provide their Full Name, Email, NRIC, Mobile Number and Mailing Address prior to collection of their prizes at IOI City Mall.
3. Prizes are not redeemable for cash, credit or otherwise. Refunds and/or exchanges and/or transfer will not be entertained. Management reserves the absolute rights to award any, or all, of the prizes to substitute winners of the contest if the original winner remains uncontactable after three (3) attempts to establish contact via phone and/or Facebook.
4. Uncollected prizes will be kept by the Management.
5. The organizers reserve its sole right and discretion to delete, remove, not consider or reject content that is deemed to be imposer or offensive in any norm or nature.
6. To the extent permitted by law, by participating in the Contest, each participant releases IOI City Mall, its subsidiaries or agents, assigns from and indemnifies the same against, any liability for loss, cost, expense or damage to the person or property suffered or incurred arising out of, or in connection with, the Contest, or the collection or use of any prize.
7. By submitting or sending Materials to IOI City Mall, participants grant IOI City Mall an unrestricted and irrevocable license to use, reproduce, modify, transmit, distribute the Materials, and agree that IOI City Mall is free to use any ideas, know-how, concepts or techniques sent to IOI City Mall for any purpose.
8. Winners will have to come to the Management Office Level 3A, IOI City Tower Two, Lebuh IRC, IOI Resort City, 62502 Putrajaya, Sepang, Selangor during normal business hours (Mondays to Fridays from 9am – 6pm) to pick up their prize.
9. Participants warrant and agree that their Entry Content (in whole or in part):
a) have not been published previously;
b) do not and will not infringe any third-party rights (including intellectual property rights or rights of privacy, publicity or confidentiality);
c) are not unlawful, fraudulent, defamatory, obscene, profane, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, politically incorrect, violent, abusive, insulting, scandalous, inflammatory, harassing, threatening, racist, ageist, sexist, objectionable with respect to religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children under 18, or otherwise unsuitable for publication or objectionable; will not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity.
10. IOI City Mall reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant:
a) who tampers with the submission or voting process;
b) who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions;
c) who has, in the opinion of IOI City Mall, engaged in any unlawful or other improper conduct which jeopardise, or may jeopardise, the fair and proper conduct of the competition; and/or
d) who has engaged in conduct in entering the competition which is unlawful, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the competition and/or IOI City Mall
11. IOI City Mall reserves the right to disqualify an entrant or the winner if the IOI City Mall becomes aware that the entrant or winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this section or is otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions. IOI City Mall’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such disqualified persons are reserved.
ELIGIBILITY TO ENTER
1. Participation in this Giveaway is open to all citizens and residents of Malaysia above twelve (12) years of age except:
a) employees/representatives, and their immediate relatives
b) immediate families of such employees. Immediate family members include spouses, children, parents, parents-in-law and siblings
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT
1. IOI City Mall reserves the right to disqualify any entry submitted by a participant with a fictitious or phantom.
2. IOI City Mall may:
a) disqualify any entry containing false or incomplete information; and
b) disclose participants personal information to the relevant authorities and publish the names of winners as required by law
3. Personal information you provide in registering to participate in this Contest, or otherwise deal with IOI City Mall, may be collected and used for several purposes including, but not limited to, analytical purposes, sending you occasional updates for special promotions, announcements & important updates from IOI City Mall (through any mode from time to time, which shall include without limitation mailers, emails and SMSes), to the extent permitted or required by law or regulation. We will not disclose your personal information to third parties except to affiliated companies and our service providers for related purposes, or as required by law.
4. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, IOI City Mall reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to revise the rules of the Contest, or revise or cancel the Contest at any time, or to modify, terminate, or suspend the Contest should unauthorised human intervention or other causes beyond IOI City Mall’s control corrupt of impair the administration, security, and fairness of the entries.
5. The Mall reserves its right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by IOI City Mall shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Mall for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
6. The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any information provided in connection with the Contest will be to IOI City Mall and not to Facebook.
7. In the event of any dispute, all decisions made by the Management of IOI City Mall will be final and no correspondence will be entertained thereafter.
Participant’s Consent & Data Protection
1. By participating in this Contest, the Participant consents for IOI City Mall Sdn. Bhd. (hereinafter referred as “ICM”) and its related corporations/retailers to collect, retain and process the Participant’s personal data such as name, address, telephone number, identity card number, email address, your personal preferences and any information provided in the entry form for purposes of the Contest for the below stated purposes but is not limited to:-
a) using on the Facebook Page and/or Website;
b) sending updates of products, services, events and promotions under IOI Group Berhad related to ICM;
c) conducting survey and research of the Participant’s spending pattern to develop new products and services and/or other related surveys/researches; and making such disclosures as may be required by law
2. At times ICM may retain third parties to process the Participant’s personal details. All such third parties are contractually obliged not to use the Participant’s personal data in any way other than that which is specified herein.
3. Under the provision of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, the Participants have the right to withdraw their consent to the use of their personal details at any time by contacting ICM at email@example.com
4. If a Participant wishes to raise any other data protection issue with ICM, or exercise any of his/her legal rights, please contact ICM at firstname.lastname@example.org
ICM takes reasonable precautions to keep the Participant’s personal data secure, and require third party data processors to do the same. Please note, however, that ICM may release the Participant’s personal data if required to do so by law, or by search warrant, subpoena or court’s order.
*IOI City Mall Management reserves the rights to modify, amend, add or terminate any of the above. Terms and conditions above may change without any prior notice.